Sunday, December 21, 2014

real talk

If you really knew me you would know I hate writing, but I love reading.

I love reading all your blogs.

Even though it's very intimidating.

I'll be honest (even tho it's pretty clear) I never really found my Paris.

I got close, really close actually.

but I was scared of opening up.

I don't really care what people think of me on the outside but I'm absolutely terrified of what they think of me on the inside. 

I never opened up because of this very day.

Although I didn't blog from my heart like I should have, I want to thank those who did. 

Thanks to all for being an inspiration to me.

-Olivia Lindsley



4 comments:

  1. Awh. Olivia. This was the cutest post ive ever read. Thank you so much, love you!!

    -flat

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤ you make me happy, thanks for reading and for doing your best

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's never too late to write from your heart liv:)

    ReplyDelete